• The banana is known as Musa X paradisiaca in the scientific community.
• The banana plant is a herb which is grown up in troplical climate, we at BanaLasa are experts at cultivating Bananas, we have been cultivating bananas for more than 20 years.
• Beginning with a bulb or “rhizome”, a banana plant grows bananas on a stem, which takes around nine months to mature. Each plant only grows one stem at any one time.
• When the stem is ready is cut and taken to the packing house to select the very best hands of bananas to pack.
• After packed bananas are carried to the port for their journey to the final destination oversea.
- Amount per serving (126 g).
- Calories: 110.
- Total Fat: 0 g.
- Cholesterol: 0 mg.
- Sodium: 0 mg.
- Potassium: 450 mg.
- Total Carbohydrate: 30 g.
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g.
- Sugars: 19 g.
- Protein: 1 g.